There are many financial terms in Project Management. They are mostly related to project selection methods and especially to the most common approach for project selection which is the economic model. If you know these financial terms well as a project manager, you will be more confident about choosing the right project. Because these financial […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).