Have you ever thought about why some companies are more successful at managing their projects than others? The main reason might be that the Project Managers and the teams in these organizations are applying organizational-wide project management and operational standards that other organizations don’t have. But, what if the organization does not have project management […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).