If you are willing to earn the PMI-ACP certification, you should earn Agile education hours, not PDUs. Many PMI-ACP aspirants confuse this with PMI-ACP PDU. So, if you already have a PMI-ACP certification, you must fulfill the PMI-ACP PDU requirements to retain your certification or it will expire. PMI-ACP PDU Requirements In a Snapshot: You […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).