Continual Service Improvement is the stage of the ITIL lifecycle that encompasses all the other stages. Throughout the service lifecycle, changes can be made to improve the performance of the service. These improvements are made based on what ITIL training material calls ITIL Key Performance Indicators or ITIL KPI for short. In ITIL Foundation certification […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).