Scrum Alliance® changed the Scrum SEU requirements to renew Scrum Certification in 2019. Previously, only professional level (CSP-SM, CSP-PO or CSP) Scrum certification owners were required to earn 40 Scrum SEU points to renew their Scrum Alliance certification. However, starting from Feb 4th, 2019, Scrum Alliance changed the Scrum SEU policy. New Scrum Alliance Certification […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).