During the project life cycle, there are several plans to be created. The project management plan includes project management processes and integrates what is to be done during every project management knowledge area. Unlike the project management plan, the management plans are unique to the project and they belong to particular knowledge areas. This plan is […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).