Project baseline refers to a snapshot of the project taken at a certain time. For instance, a project baseline is taken once the project planning process is finished, and later. The objective of the baseline is seeing how far the actual results deviated from the plans. So these plans are compared to the project baseline. […]
- PMP, PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, ACP and PDU are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
- ITIL® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) and Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST) are registered trademarks of SCRUM ALLIANCE®
- Professional Scrum Master is a registered trademark of Scrum.org
- CISA® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the IT Governance Institute.
- CISSP® is a registered mark of The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2).