The RACI matrix is a model used to help define roles and responsibilities. The RACI matrix is not a specific model for ITIL. It is used widely in project management world as well as other management implications. The main purpose of the RACI matrix is to describe who is responsible for what in a clear […]
Trusted by 50,000+ professionals in 180+ countries, Master of Project Academy will help you to ace your professional career.
Lessons learned are the last outcome of a project. As we have explored in our previous articles, every project has a life cycle which includes four major phases. These are starting, organizing and preparing, execution and closing. Lessons learned are executed after the closing of the project. Documenting the lessons learned is a very important […]
Master of Project Academy delivered online courses to more than 50,000 participants in more than 180 countries around the world. All courses are 100% Online, Self-Paced and 30 Day Money Back Guaranteed.
Master of Project Academy course portfolio includes but not limited to:
- PMP Certification Training
- CAPM Certification Training
- ITIL Foundation Certification Training
- Agile Scrum Certification Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training
- Cisco CCNA Certification Training
- Microsoft Project Training
- Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Training
- CISSP Certification Training
To learn more, visit our course portfolio.